Area Tactica has the personnel, materials and human team necessary to organise, support or assess, in whatever whatever activities or projects of an expeditionary nature.
Our own projects have the support of entities and both public and private organisations, and can count upon the exceptional collaboration of Jose Estebanez, a real expeditionary and promoter of nearly all the expeditions so far organised.
Jose Estabenez, known as “Marine” to his friends, has shown that there is no adventure or sport that he can resist.
In a constant search to surpass himself he has explored over half the world, and on many ocasions was alone for this.
- Kyaking the sea between the Canary and the Falkland Islands.
- Kyaking the sea from Ferrol to Santander.
- Kyaking the entire Cataln Coast.
- Kyaking the sea of the Norwegian fjord Songfiord.
- Travelled most of the coast of Spain.
- Kyaking the fjord of dreams (Norway)
- Dives in numerous areas throughout Spain.
- Dives in ports.
- Dives in the Canary and Balearic islands.
- Dives in Australia.
- Dives in the Caiman Islands.
- Dives in the Maldives.
- Dives in the Red Sea.
- Dives at high altitude and under ice in Spain.
- Descent of the Amazon in Kayak middle stretch (1,350Km) and upper stretch (1,891Km).
- Ascent in inflatable boat in the river Ebro (Barcelona – Amposta – Zaragoza)
- Rok ice and snow climbing in different mountain ranges (Pyraneese, Alps, Dolomitas, Andes, Alaska, Newfoundland etc)
- Climbs to:
- Aconcagua (6.962 mt.).
- Dénali (6.198 mt.).
- Huandoy Norte (6.395 mt.).
- Chacraraju Este (6.001 mt.).
- Artesonraju (6.025 mt.).
- Mont Blanc (4.807 mt.).
- Mont Blanc de Tacul (4.248 mt.).
- Mont Maudit (4.465 mt.).
- Cervino (4.478 mt.).
- Les Droites (4.000 mt.).
- Les Courtes (3.856 mt.).
- Punta Domino (3.648 mt.).
- Aiguille de Chardonnet, etc.
Cross country ski routes in various contries: Spain, Finland, Norway, Switzerland, France, Canada, etc...
- Travel of the North Cabo (Norway) to Spain. 5,000 km.
- Route of discovery (Central America) 2,200 km.
- Travel from the Caracas to the feet of the Orinoco 900 km.
- Travel of the Amazonian South: From Manaos to Usuahia (Patagonia) 8,690 km.
- Attempt of the perimeter of the Espietzbergen Island (arctica).
- Round trip of Greece and Polyponesia on bike 2,000 km.
- Round trip of Iceland 1,690 km.
Travel from Hong-Kong to Tibet (via Vietnam) 2,900 km.
Colaboration of a logistical and technical nature in other expeditions, events and raids
- Logistical support in the base camp of the “Mata-Rangi III” Expedition from Kitin Muñoz, in Barcelona (2000 – 2001).
- Technical Support in the “Atlantik 2001” Expedition from Alvaro de Marichalar, (Roma-Miami) (www.oceanos2002.com).
- Logistical support in in the Winter Station and in the La Molina Mountain, with a view to the final party at the end of the PIRENA.
- Organisation and logistical and technical support in the following International Tactical Raids
- II TACTICAL RAID of VBV in Herbes (Castellon).
- III TACTICAL RAID of VBV, Morella and Castellote (Maestrazgo)
- IV TACTICAL RAID of VBV, in Jaca (Huesca)
- V TACTICAL RAID of VBV, in Cala Montjoi, Rosas (Girona)
Between 2003 and 2007:
- Crossing the foot of the Groenlandia by the atlantic parallel.
- Descent of the lower strectch of the Amazon (1,300 km.)
The Seven Summit Project:
- Europe: Elbrus (Russia).
- Africa: Kilimanjaro (Kenya).
- Asia: Everest (Nepal).
- North Africa: McKinley (U.S.A- Alaska).
- South America: Aconcagua (Argentina).
- Antarctica: Vinson (Antarctica).
- Oceana: Cartens (New Guinea).